Can you imagine having a bright, white smile? Not everyone is lucky enough to be born with the perfect smile. The patients that the dentist Dr George Olstein sees for cosmetic dentistry treatments in Prahran are often people who have grown used to holding back in their smiles, preferring to hide their teeth at all times.
These patients want to make changes to the look of their current smiles. Some want to correct cosmetic problems such as discoloured, gaped or even crooked teeth. Others want to remedy conditions they have developed over time, such as chipped, cracked or worn teeth. All these changes can be achieved, producing a natural yet rejuvenated smile.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Melbourne Services
The first thing we address is how you feel about your current smile and what you want to achieve. After this discussion, Dr Olstein can create some ‘before’ and ‘after’ photographs to develop a clear picture of your desired outcome. This is called Digital Smile Design.
A range of cosmetic dental options will be available with a variety of techniques, materials and coatings, including:
- Crowns: Dental crowns can be used to fix broken, cracked or weakened teeth. They fit directly over the top of your existing tooth, and help to strengthen it so you can use it normally.
- Cerec Crowns and Inlays: By using cerec, cosmetic dentist Dr Olstein can fit your crown or inlay in just one simple visit. It is, by far, one of the most advanced technologies that dental care has on offer today.
- Digital Smile Design: with our Digital Smile Design service you can visualise exactly how your teeth will look once Dr Olstein has completed your treatment plan.
- Dental Implants: If you are missing a tooth, then Dr Olstein may use a dental implant to fill in the space, and keep all your teeth as stable and healthy as they can possible be.
- Teeth Whitening: if your teeth are suffering from stains or discolouration, then teeth whitening with Dr Olstein in Prahran and Malvern.
- Veneers: extremely thin slivers of tooth-coloured material, Dr Olstein will bond veneers onto the surface of your existing tooth to improve the appearance of stained, chipped, broken or crooked teeth.
- All On 4: These are a special type of non-removal dental implants. So, if your remaining teeth have a poor prognosis, or are sick and tired, then this might be the treatment you need.
Once you have decided upon your cosmetic dental solution, a specific treatment plan will be prepared for you. Our ultimate goal is that you to leave our practise with a beaming smile and a bounce in your step.
So, book an appointment for cosmetic dentistry Melbourne. You’ll be amazed at what a new smile can do for you.
Why Visit Dr George Olstein?
- 30 Years of Experience and Extensive Expertise: When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, you’re in good hands with Dr Olstein. There really is nothing he hasn’t already seen or done.
- Relaxed and Comfortable: We don’t want your visit with us to be a terrifying ordeal. We do everything we possibly can to create an environment where you feel comfortable, relaxed, and at ease.
- Individual and Tailored: We tailor a dental treatment plan specifically for your exact needs, based a thorough consultation and extensive dialogue with you. We treat every patient as the special, individual person that they are.
- Professional and Approachable: Our entire team is friendly, warm, approachable professionals. We feel honoured to help with all of your dental needs, and answer any questions you may have. You and a successful visit are our number one priority.
Book An Appointment Today
If you’ve lost, chipped, broken or stained one or more of your teeth, and feel its time to take the plunge, then contact us today on 03 9510 1644 to make an appointment for cosmetic dentistry Melbourne. Our friendly team is waiting for your call, and is always happy to help. Alternatively, you’re welcome to complete our easy online booking request form.