With over 30 years of experience, Dr George Olstein is one of the most respected dentists in Melbourne. Experience the level of care and expertise that make Dr Olstein’s surgery so unique and receive the dental care that you need and deserve. No matter what problem you have or treatment you want, Dr Olstein will be able to provide it.
The level of care that Dr Olstein and his team provide is unrivalled. At all times you will be treated as a person, rather than just a patient. Treatment plans will be created after extensive examinations and will take into account your personal, medical and private history. The aim is to find a treatment that works for you and interferes with your life as little as possible.
Services at Our Melbourne Dental Surgery
Our surgery provides:
- Children’s Dentistry: Encouraging children to develop healthy oral habits is a special passion of Dr Olstein. The habits they develop now will set them up for life and give them the best chance of enjoying full oral health.
- Emergency Dentistry: <h2>How To Book Your Appointment</h2>
If you’d like to book an appointment at our Prahran dental surgery in Melbourne, or have questions about our prices, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on <span class=”AVANSERnumber”><a href=”tel:0395101644″>03 9510 1644</a></span> or book an appointment online via our <a href=”http://www.olstein.com.au/book-an-appointment/”>online booking form</a>.If you suffer from a dental emergency or trauma, contact our friendly team on (03) 9510 1644 and we’ll do everything we can to find you an appointment and provide you with the prompt care you require.
- Regular Check-Ups: Preventative dentistry is always better than reactive dentistry. By visiting our surgery for regular check-ups we will be able to catch small problems and prevent the serious consequences that can occur if the problem is left unchecked.
- Scale and Clean: Our expert hygienist will use the latest techniques to rid your teeth, mouth and gums of the harmful bacteria that can cause a number of serious dental health issues.
- Root Canal Treatment: Root canal treatments aren’t what they used to be. We utilise the latest methods to make the procedure as pain-free as possible and to ensure that the problem is prevented from worsening.
- White Fillings: We will provide you with a filling solution that is unnoticeable tans that will preserve the structural integrity of your teeth so you don’t have to deal with tooth loss.
There’s nothing more satisfying than carrying out a successful cosmetic dentistry procedure and watching a patients eyes light up when they see the results. A beautiful smile is the key to confidence and we know how to give you your smile and your confidence back. We can provide:
- Crowns: Crowns offer structural support, functionality and a fantastic cover-up for any cracked, broken or misshapen teeth.
- Cerec Crowns and Inlays: This technology allows you to have your crown or inlay fitted in just one appointment.
- Digital Smile Design: With our digital smile design technology you can enjoy a preview of your new smile and see what you will look like after we have completed your cosmetic procedure.
- Dental Implants: Don’t hide your missing tooth or battle with your plate. Come into our surgery for a comprehensive dental implant procedure that will fit in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: If you’re tired of seeing stains and discolouration every time you smile, visit our surgery and benefit from our proven teeth whitening procedure.
- Veneers: Veneers will give you full functionality and a natural looking cover up for all those stains and imperfections your teeth have picked up over the years.
- All On 4: A denture alternative for people who are about to lose a number of teeth. Carries all the benefits of implant technology without requiring as many implants.
Our sleep dentistry techniques will allow even the most fearful people to receive the treatment they need or the cosmetic procedure they have always wanted but have been to afraid to get. If fear has stopped you from going to the dentist, sleep dentistry is perfect for you.
You wont hear any drills or feel any needles, instead, our expert anaesthesiologist will send you off into a peaceful, relaxed state we refer to as ‘dream sleep.’ When you awake, the procedure will be over and you’ll feel like you’ve just woken up from the best sleep of your life. There are no side-effects and you’ll be monitored and looked after in the same way you would if you received general anaesthetic in hospital.
How To Book Your Appointment
If you’d like to book an appointment at our Prahran dental surgery in Melbourne, or have questions about our prices, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on 03 9510 1644 or book an appointment online via our online booking form.