Have you been involved in an accident that chipped, broke or even knocked out one of your teeth? Is a toothache preventing you from sleeping and eating? Did your crown or filling fall out? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you’re probably in need of the services of an emergency dentist.
Dr George Olstein’s dental surgery is open during business hours, Monday to Friday in Prahran, Melbourne. While bookings are essential, we do understand that sometimes accidents (like those described above) and dental emergencies occur. That’s why we’re happy to assist as best we can and on the weekends; we have a dedicated locum service available on Saturdays and Sundays in the case of any emergency dentistry that you might require.
Our Emergency Dentistry Services
- Chipped or Broken Teeth: the most common type of dental emergency is usually as a result of an accident that has caused chipped or broken teeth. The damage can obviously vary greatly, just as our emergency dentistry services will vary in complexity. If you are suffering from a minor chip, then we may be able to repair your tooth with a simple filling. If you have a more complex break, then we might need to undertake root canal treatment and affix a crown. Depending on the severity of the damage, we will tailor a solution specifically for your needs.
- Toothaches: the onset of toothaches can be quite sudden, caused by decay, exposing a nerve or trauma. As always, Dr Olstein will tailor a course of treatment specifically for you, which may involve fillings, root canal therapy, inlays or crowns.
- White Fillings (not amalgam): if you have the misfortune of knocking out one of your fillings, then you may find yourself in need of Dr Olstein’s emergency dentistry services. If you do need a replacement filling, then we’ll ensure that the process is as gentle and painless as possible.
And, if you suffer from any type of fear or anxiety when it comes to visiting the dentist, we can complete your emergency dental care using sleep dentistry techniques.
Why Visit Dr George Olstein?
- We are Committed to Making You Comfortable: Dr Olstein, and his caring team, understands just how scary and stressful a visit to the dentist can be, even just a general check up. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure that you’re relaxed, calm and completely comfortable, even providing sleep dentistry treatment.
- Our Expert Knowledge: Dr Olstein has more than 30 years of experience in the dental industry. When it comes to dental care, he really has done it all before. Don’t you want your oral health and hygiene in the hands of the most experience expert possible?
- Individual, Custom Treatment Plans: each of our patients is unique and special. That’s why we’ll tailor a treatment plan just for you, based on your exact needs and an extremely thorough examination. Best of all, we never recommend unnecessary, expensive procedures; just the treatment you really need.
- Friendly, Affable, Approachable: we pride ourselves on our friendly, affable, and approachable practise. As a family man himself, Dr Olstein caters extensively for families and children, and maintains a practise that is warm and relaxed. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Dr Olstein or his team.
How to Book An Emergency Dental Appointment
If you are based in any of Melbourne’s suburbs, such as Prahran, Toorak, Armadale or Malvern and find yourself requiring emergency dental assistance, we’re here to help.
Please don’t hesitate to call our experienced team right away on 03 9510 1644 and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.