We have over 30 years of professional experience in tooth restoration, repairing worn, damaged, decayed and missing teeth. The longer these dental issues occur the greatest risk you run of further problems. Whatever your situation, Dr Olstein’s clinic in Melbourne can give you back a healthy, beautiful smile.
Damaged teeth can result from decay, partial fractures, teeth deterioration, or weakening from a previous tooth restoration. Whatever the cause, we offer a number of long-lasting treatments to repair them.
Tooth restoration options include:
Our friendly team will help guide you to the best and most effective option, and ensure you have all of the information, support and services you need for a full understanding. Every client is unique and special, and we tailor our tooth restoration solutions to you. We always offer our clients affordable options, so they can feel happy with their finances as well as their results.
So if you have missing teeth, damaged teeth or structural problems getting you down, book with us for an appointment today to get it sorted. We’ll get that smile looking fantastic again in no time.
Why Dr Olstein For Your Teeth Restoration?
- We are dental restoration experts. Dr Olstein has been helping repair and enhance smiles for over 30 years.
- No matter your situation, we know exactly how to fix your teeth with high quality, pain free dentistry and affordable prices.
- Superior, long-lasting quality. Your teeth deserve the best restoration possible, so you can enjoy a healthy smile for longer. We only use the best dentistry equipment and materials to bring you better results for long term results.
- Friendly staff support. From your first visit, our staff make you feel safe, comfortable and informed about your dental care and treatments available. We offer a warm and relaxed environment for adults and children to enjoy dentist visits – the way it should be!
- Individually tailored plans. We know every client is different, so we ensure all of our treatments and procedure options are customised for your unique situation.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Book An Appointment with Dr George Olstein
Time to put a stunning smile back on your dial? Get in touch to get your tooth restoration started today! Call us during business hours on: 03 9510 1644. Alternatively, you can contact us on our online booking request form.