Dr George Olstein is the top choice for expert dental care near South Yarra. His experience, expertise and customer care will ensure a comfortable visit and the right treatment for you. His dental services include general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry, with a focus on the incorporation of new technologies such as sleep dentistry and digital smile design.
His experience and willingness to understand your concerns means that even those with the most deep-seated phobias will feel comfortable during their visit. Dr Olstein understands that no two patients are the same and he will devise a treatment plan that you’re comfortable with, that works with the requirements of your lifestyle, and that ensures you the best possible results.
South Yarra Dental Surgeon Services
30 years of experience means you are in good hands for all of your general dentistry requirements. Whatever your ailment, Dr Olstein has seen it and successfully treated it before. Dr Olstein can take care of:
- Regular Check-Ups: We encourage you to incorporate a regular routine of dental visits into your lifestyle. Our thorough inspections will ensure that small issues don’t become larger problems, which are often more expensive to rectify.
- Scale and Clean: This is such an important part of a healthy oral routine, but it is often neglected. We’ll provide you with a hygienist that will keep your mouth and teeth clean, healthy and prevent serious tooth and gum diseases.
- Root Canal Treatment: We’ve tailored our treatment to the point that it isn’t as scary as it used to be—using modern techniques we make all root canal treatment as pain free as possible
- Tooth Coloured Fillings: Chances are, we will all need a filling at some point. Dr Olstein ensures that the process is a breeze and no unsightly, mercury fillings are used in your mouth.
- Children’s Dentistry: As a father and now a grandfather, Dr Olstein loves teaching children how to look after their teeth, and ensures that all children are comfortable during their dentist appointment to establish positive dental hygiene routines.
- Emergency Dentistry: We’re here for you if an unplanned dental disaster occurs. Just call our friendly team on 03 9510 1644 and we’ll be at your service.
While cosmetic dentistry may have little benefit to your physical health, it can have an enormous benefit to your inner-health. At Dr George Olstein’s practice near South Yarra, we think that’s as important as any medical procedure. We love giving our customers a new lease on life by rejuvenating or restoring their smile. We can provide:
- Crowns: Top techniques mean we can fix cracked and misshapen teeth and no one will even know you’ve been to the dentist.
- Cerec Crowns and Inlays: We love modern technology and we love the fact that by using Cerec technology you can have your crown or inlays fitted in one day.
- Digital Smile Design: Design your smile and see what it will look like after our treatment.
- Dental Implants: Stop hiding that missing tooth, not only will a dental implant restore your smile, it will also help in keeping the rest of your teeth strong and healthy.
- Teeth Whitening: Sick of looking at photos of your youth and pining for those pearly whites? Then why not contact our friendly team to discuss the teeth whitening options available to you.
- Veneers: We can cover stains and irregularities in your smile, using high-quality porcelain and Dr George Olstein’s expert techniques.
- All On 4: For those on the brink of losing multiple teeth, All on 4 dental implant techniques could be a lifesaver.
We understand and respect that a trip to the dentist can cause fear and even panic for some patients. Our sleep dentistry techniques have been designed so that even the most fearful of our patients can benefit from our treatment. A trip to the dentist is unavoidable, so let us help make it easier.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
How To Book An Appointment
If you’d like to book an appointment at our dental surgery near South Yarra in Melbourne, or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on 03 9510 1644 or book an appointment online via our online booking form.