For dental care in Toorak, you can’t go past the Dr George Olstein and his expert team. With over 30 years experience, Dr Olstein will be able to attend to your every need. Whether you require a general dentistry treatment or want a cosmetic dentistry treatment plan to restore your smile, we can provide it. Dr Olstein also includes sleep dentistry as a key part of his practice, so that even the most fearful patients can receive the treatment they need and deserve.
You will feel cared for as soon as you walk into the surgery. Dr Olstein believes the relationship between the dentist and the patient is the most crucial part of a dental treatment. Dr Olstein will conduct a thorough examination and gain an understanding of your personal, dental and medical history before creating an individual treatment plan that will guarantee the best results for you.
Services at Our Dental Surgery Near Toorak
There isn’t a problem Dr George Olstein hasn’t seen and treated. With a wealth of experience in all aspects of general dentistry, you can trust that you’re under the best possible care with Dr Olstein. Our surgery provides:
- Children’s Dentistry: It’s vital that children develop healthy oral health routines early on to ensure they enjoy good dental health throughout their life. Dr Olstein is passionate about creating these routines and ensuring that children see a visit to the dentists as a positive.
- Emergency Dentistry: No matter how careful you are, accidents happen. If you suffer a dental trauma or emergency, contact our team on (03) 9510 1644 and we’ll try and fit you in as soon as we can.
- Regular Check-Ups: By visiting us for regular check-ups we can prevent small problems from becoming big issues and simple fixes from turning into expensive procedures.
- Scale and Clean: Our hygienist will ensure that your mouth is free form the harmful bacteria that is at the root of so many dental problems.
- Root Canal Treatment: Modern techniques and Dr Olstein legendary care means that a root canal doesn’t have to be as frightening as it used to be. We will minimise the pain and ensure that the damage doesn’t spread any further.
- White Fillings: Our white fillings and completely unnoticeable and they will restore the structure of your teeth to prevent further decay and tooth loss.
We understand the importance of a smile and that’s why we focus on providing treatments that give people back their smile. If a missing tooth, discolouration, wonky or misshaped teeth have prevented you from smiling and feeling confident in social situations, visit our surgery and we’ll devise a solution that will restore your smile and your confidence. We can provide:
- Crowns: Crowns restore the aesthetics and the functionality of cracked, misshapen or broken teeth.
- Cerec Crowns and Inlays: With this technology, you can receive a full crown or inlay treatment in just one appointment
- Digital Smile Design: We love this technology as it allows our patients to get a glimpse of how they will look after their cosmetic treatment has been completed.
- Dental Implants: If you’re tired of taking out your plate every time you have to eat or having to hide your teeth every time you smile a dental implant will giver you a natural looking tooth that functions exactly like a regular tooth does.
- Teeth Whitening: We all look back at photos of our youth and wish we still had those beautiful white teeth. Our teeth whitening procedure can restore the gleam and give you confidence in your smile.
- Veneers: Our durable porcelain veneers are perfect for anyone wanting to cover up stains, chips or breaks whilst still maintaining a completely natural look.
- All On 4: All on 4 implants give you a viable option for dentures without requiring individual implants for each crown.
Dental care is a necessity but for some people a visit to the dentist is so terrifying that they don’t receive the care they need. Our sleep dentistry techniques allow even the most fearful patients to receive the dental care they need or the cosmetic dental procedure they so desperately want. An expert anaesthesiologist will place you in a complete state of relaxation we call ‘dream sleep.’
You will be completely unaware of what is going on around you and you will receive hospital-grade care throughout the entire procedure. You wont have to confront your fear and there are no side-effects, just a relaxing sleep and the ability to look after your teeth without going through the fear.
How To Book Your Appointment
If you’d like to book an appointment at our Prahran dental surgery in Melbourne, or have questions about our prices, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on 03 9510 1644 or book an appointment online via our online booking form.