Imagine if there was a way to visualise how your brand new teeth will look once complete? If you could see how much your entire smile will light up once Dr George Olstein has finished your treatment plan?
With our Digital Smile Design service, you can do exactly that. A treatment planning concept, Digital Smile Design relies heavily on photos and videos to create a photographic simulation of your finished smile.
How Digital Smile Design Works
If you opt to use our Digital Smile Design service, then we will:
- Undertake a dental check-up to gain an in-depth understanding of your overall dental health and any issues you may have. During your check-up, we will take a number of photos and videos, which will then be used to construct your digital smile design.
- Plan your dental treatment digitally, based on the findings of your check-up.
- Generate a Digital Smile Design simulation based on your personal needs. You then have the opportunity to analyse your new smile, before your treatment begins, and make alterations.
- Once finalised, your Digital Smile Design will become a visual treatment plan for you, Dr Olstein, and our entire team.
The Benefits of Digital Smile Design
The range of benefits offered by our Digital Smile Design option is quite extensive:
- You have the opportunity to preview what your smile is likely to look like before you start any kind of treatment.
- You can quickly and easily customise your own smile by testing multiple smile designs, before settling on the option you most prefer.
- It gives you the opportunity to discuss your dental treatment plan with Dr Olstein and analyse the end result, before making any big, expensive, irreversible decisions.
- It is the fastest, most effective, and most painless way to really see how your smile is going to look.
We would like to share with you what some patients had to say about their experience with Digital Smile Design:
“I was amazed when I saw the result that I have wanted from my smile all my life – thank you for allowing me to feel confident now in proceeding with your suggested treatment plan.” (Mary, aged 56)
“My girlfriend wanted me to get my teeth fixed before we got married. We are both so happy with the outcome. It has put a smile on both our faces… and her family.” (John, aged 35)
“I have waited all my life to have this done, I wished I knew about this earlier, better late than never I say. My wife now is considering it!” (Albert, aged 65)
If you’re contemplating any type of cosmetic dentistry, then a complimentary Digital Smile Design is a great first step. If you would like to book an appointment or have any queries, call our attentive, friendly team on 03 9510 1644. Alternatively, complete our easy online booking request form.
Why Visit Dr George Olstein?
- Experienced in All Facets of Dentistry: Dr Olstein has more than 30 years of experience and expertise, in all types of dentistry, from general dentistry to cosmetic dentistry. Rest assured, you’re in safe hands with Dr Olstein.
- Your Comfort is Our Priority: the entire team at Dr Olstein’s practise understands that visiting the dentist can a scary, stressful experience. Dental phobias and anxiety are more common than you realise. That’s why we do everything possible to ensure that you’re relaxed and completely comfortable.
- Individually Tailored Treatment: each of our patients is unique and special. That’s why we’ll tailor a treatment plan just for you. We don’t expect you to fit into our systems; we devise a treatment plan based on your exact needs and the most thorough examination possible.
- Friendly and Approachable: our entire team of support staff are friendly, caring and approachable experts. We are here to help with all your dental needs and answer any questions. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Dr Olstein.
Book A Complimentary Digital Smile Design
If you think you might be in need of cosmetic dentistry and are interested in Digital Smile Design, please don’t hesitate to book your complimentary appointment today to see what the results could be.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, simply call 03 9510 1644 and attentive, friendly team will be able to assist you. Alternatively, you can fill in our easy online booking request form.