Dr George Olstein provides the best dental care around Malvern. With over 30 years of experience, he offers the full range of general and cosmetic dental services.
There isn’t a problem Dr Olstein hasn’t treated or a cosmetic change that Dr Olstein hasn’t been able to create. Sleep dentistry is a vital part of his practice as it allows those with deeply-held phobias to receive the treatment they need.
Creating strong relationships with patients is central to Dr Olstein’s practice. Patients receive a treatment plan specifically designed to give them the best outcome possible.
By taking into account your personal, dental and medical history, Dr Olstein can create a plan that works for you and your circumstances.
Services at Our Malvern Dental Surgery
Throughout his history as a dentist, Dr Olstein has treated all types of dental issues. Our surgery provides:
- Children’s Dentistry: As a father and a grandfather, Dr Olstein is passionate about creating healthy dental habits in children as these habits will have a significant bearing on the dental health they enjoy throughout their life.
- Emergency Dentistry: Severe dental trauma needs a swift and effective response. If you suffer a dental emergency, contact our friendly team on (03) 9510 1644, and we’ll get you an appointment as soon as we can.
- Regular Check-Ups: We encourage our patients to have regular check-ups with us as it is our greatest tool in preventing small problems or issues from growing and requiring expensive and intrusive treatment or surgery.
- Scale and Clean: Our scale and clean treatment will remove all the bacteria and plaque that wreaks havoc with your teeth and gums.
- Root Canal Treatment: A root canal treatment is nothing to fear; with Dr Olstein care and modern techniques the procedure will be relatively pain-free, and you’ll enjoy a speedy recovery.
- White Fillings: We are a mercury filling-free dentist, we only fit our patients with aesthetically pleasing and high-quality filling to ensure decay doesn’t spread any further.
Cosmetic dentistry is about so much more than making your teeth look better. It’s about restoring your confidence and giving you your smile back. A smile means so much, it exudes happiness and confidence and we are committed to giving each patient the confidence to smile. We can provide:
- Crowns: Our crown procedure will provide you with a completely natural looking cover-up for any cracked, broken or misshapen teeth and give you full functionality.
- Cerec Crowns and Inlays: Cerec technology means you can have a crown or inlay fitted in just one appointment.
- Digital Smile Design: We can give you an insight into how you will look after we have enacted our aesthetic treatment plan. If you don’t like what you see, we can change it until you are 100% happy.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants carry so many benefits. They are easier to clean, they look entirely natural, and they last forever. If you want an alternative to a bridge or dentures, contact our team.
- Teeth Whitening: Everyone wants white teeth, but age and lifestyle factors mean our teeth slowly darken over time. We’ll have you back to your gleaming best with our proven procedure.
- Veneers: If your teeth need a facelift, our porcelain veneers may be the perfect option for you. Enjoy full functionality and cover up any chips, discolouration or misshaped teeth with our high-quality veneer solution.
- All On 4: This technology is quickly taking the place of dentures as it allows you to get a full set of replacement teeth on only four implants.
A phobia of the dentists is nothing to be laughed at or ignored. Phobias can cause tremendous psychological distress and prevent people from receiving the treatment they so desperately need. Failure to visit the dentist can cause a myriad of problems, and that’s why sleep dentistry is such a vital part of our surgery’s practice.
How it Works
By using anaesthesia-assisted dentistry, our patients can receive the treatment they need without having to go through the terrible fear that they associate with the dentist. An expert anesthesiologist will place you in a unique state of sedation where you won’t hear the drills or feel any pain.
While you’re in a calm, relaxed state, the procedure will take place, and you’ll wake up with no side-effects and no knowledge of the treatment. That means you don’t have to fear your next appointment at the dentist. You can look forward to a restful sleep. You will receive hospital-grade care and the anesthesiologist will be by your side the entire time.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
How To Book Your Appointment
If you’d like to book an appointment at our dental surgery near Malvern in Melbourne or have questions about our prices, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on 03 9510 1644 or book an appointment online via our online booking form.