With over 30 years of experience, Dr George Olstein is one of the most respected dentists in Melbourne. Experience the level of care and expertise that makes Dr Olstein’s surgery so unique. Get the dental care that you need and deserve.
No matter what problem you have or treatment you want, Dr Olstein will be able to provide it.
The level of care that Dr Olstein and his team provide is unrivalled. You will be treated as a person. Not a patient.
Treatment plans are created after extensive examinations and take into account your personal, medical and private history. The aim is to find a treatment that works for you and lets you live your life.
Services at Our Melbourne Dental Surgery
Our surgery provides:
- Children’s Dentistry: Encouraging children to develop healthy oral habits is a special passion for Dr Olstein. The patterns they form now will set them up for life and give them the best chance of enjoying full oral health.
- Emergency Dentistry: <h2>How To Book Your Appointment</h2>
If you’d like to book an appointment at our Prahran dental surgery in Melbourne or have questions about our prices, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on 03 9510 1644 or book an appointment online via our online booking form. If you suffer from a dental emergency or trauma, contact our friendly team on (03) 9510 1644. We’ll do everything we can to find you an appointment and provide you with the prompt care you require.
- Regular Check-Ups: Preventative dentistry is always better than reactive dentistry. By visiting our surgery for regular check-ups, we will be able to catch small problems. This prevents the serious consequences of unchecked issues.
- Scale and Clean: Our expert hygienist will use the latest techniques to rid your teeth, mouth and gums of the harmful bacteria that can cause several severe dental health issues.
- Root Canal Treatment: Root canal treatments aren’t what they used to be. We utilise the latest methods to make the procedure as pain-free as possible.
- White Fillings: We will provide you with a filling solution that is unnoticeable, and that will preserve the structural integrity of your teeth, so you don’t have to deal with tooth loss.
There’s nothing more satisfying than carrying out a successful aesthetic dentistry procedure. As soon as we see a patient’s eyes light up, we know we’ve achieved something. A beautiful smile is central to confidence, and we know how to give you your smile and your spirit back. We can provide:
- Crowns: Crowns offer structural support, functionality and a fantastic cover-up for any cracked, broken or misshapen teeth.
- Cerec Crowns and Inlays: This technology allows you to have your crown or inlay fitted in just one appointment.
- Digital Smile Design: With our digital smile design technology you can enjoy a preview of your new smile and see what you will look like after we have completed your cosmetic procedure.
- Dental Implants: Don’t hide your missing tooth or battle with your plate. Come into our surgery for a comprehensive dental implant procedure that will fit in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: If you’re tired of seeing stains and discolouration every time you smile, visit our surgery and benefit from our proven teeth whitening procedure.
- Veneers: Veneers will give you full functionality, and a natural looking cover up for all those stains and imperfections your teeth have picked up over the years.
- All On 4: A denture alternative for people who are about to lose a number of teeth. Carries all the benefits of implant technology without requiring as many implants.
Our sleep dentistry techniques get even the most fearful patients the treatment they need or the cosmetic procedure they have always wanted. If fear has stopped you from going to the dentist, sleep dentistry is perfect for you.
You won’t hear any drills or feel any needles, and our expert anaesthesiologist will send you off into a peaceful, relaxed state we refer to as ‘dream sleep.’ This means that when you awake, the procedure will be over, and you’ll feel like you’ve just woken up from the best sleep of your life. There are no side-effects, and you can expect hospital-level care.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
How To Book Your Appointment
If you’d like to book an appointment at our Prahran dental surgery in Melbourne, or have questions about our prices, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on 03 9510 1644 or book an appointment online via our online booking form.