Have you been involved in a dental accident? Have you chipped, broke or even knocked out one of your teeth? Is a toothache preventing you from sleeping and eating? Did your crown or filling fall out? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you need of the services of an emergency dentist.
Dr George Olstein’s dental surgery is open during business hours, Monday to Friday in Prahran, Melbourne. While bookings are essential, we do understand that sometimes accidents (like those described above) occur.
That’s why we’re happy to assist as best we can. So, we have a dedicated locum service available on Saturdays and Sundays for emergency dental treatment.
Our Emergency Dentistry Services
- Chipped or Broken Teeth: Chipped or broken teeth are the most common dental trauma. The damage can obviously vary greatly, just as our emergency dentistry services will vary in complexity. If you are suffering from a minor chip, then we may be able to repair your tooth with a simple filling. If you have a more complicated break, then we might need to undertake root canal treatment and affix a crown. Depending on the severity of the damage, we will tailor a solution specifically for your needs.
- Toothaches: the onset of toothaches can be quite sudden. Often caused by decay, the exposure of a nerve or trauma. As always, Dr Olstein will tailor a course of treatment specifically for you, which may involve fillings, root canal therapy, inlays or crowns.
- White Fillings (not amalgam): if you have the misfortune of knocking out one of your fillings, then you need Dr Olstein. If you do need a replacement filling, then he’ll ensure that the process is as gentle and painless as possible.
And, if you suffer from any fear or anxiety when it comes to visiting the dentist, we can complete your urgent emergency dental care with sleep dentistry.
Why Visit Dr George Olstein?
- We are Committed to Making You Comfortable: Dr Olstein and his caring team understand just how scary and stressful a general check-up can be. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure that you’re relaxed, calm and completely comfortable. We also provide sleep dentistry treatment.
- Our Expert Knowledge: Dr Olstein has more than 30 years of experience in the dental industry. When it comes to dental care, he has done it all before. Don’t you want your oral health and hygiene in the hands of an expert?
- Individual, Custom Treatment Plans: each of our patients is unique and special. That’s why we’ll tailor a treatment plan just for you. We take into account your exact needs and perform a thorough examination. Best of all, we never recommend unnecessary, expensive procedures. You only pay for what you need.
- Friendly, Courteous, Approachable: we pride ourselves on our friendly, courteous, and approachable practise. As a family man himself, Dr Olstein caters extensively for families and children in a warm and relaxed environment. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Dr Olstein or his team.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
How to Book An Emergency Dental Appointment
Please don’t hesitate to call our experienced team right away on 03 9510 1644 and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.