We understand that a visit to the dentist can be particularly traumatic for children. They may be frightened by the strange noises, sights and sounds of a dental surgery. As a father himself (and now a grandfather), Dr Olstein is adept at making children, and their parents, comfortable and at ease.
From the moment that you and your family enter our office, we make you feel at home. Parents are always welcome to accompany their children into our treatment area, regardless of the appointment. We partner with you to decide what paediatric dentistry treatment is best for your child. We truly value your opinion and your desires.
Excellent oral health is important to children’s development, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Dr George Olstein’s Pediatric Dentist Services
- Your Child’s First Visit to the Dentist: during your child’s first visit, we will complete a comprehensive check-up and then discuss any concerns with you. We will also give you and your child tips and tricks for lifelong good dental hygiene. Rest assured, we have experience in treating anxious children. We know just the right way to explain procedures in a positive and non-threatening way.
- Regular Check-Ups: we cannot stress the importance of regular dental check-ups enough, particularly for children. Visiting the friendly, helpful pediatric dentist team at Dr Olstein at least once per year will help prevent the build-up of plaque and tartar. This is essential in reducing the risk of more serious, expensive dental issues occurring. Fostering good dental health routines from a young age will ensure your children have healthy teeth and gums for life.
- Caring for Baby Teeth: our team is experienced in helping parents and children alike care for baby teeth. If your child needs dental care, such as fillings, in their baby teeth, then our gentle team of experts will deliver a perfect result in a calm, relaxed atmosphere.
- General Dentistry: Dr Olstein is more than happy to take responsibility for the diagnosis, treatment and coordination of dental care designed to ensure the oral health of your child.
- Orthodontics: we spend time monitoring your child’s bite and jaw development. This way, if intervention is required, it can be carried at the most appropriate stage.
Keep in mind that Dr George Olstein has experience in all facets of sleep dentistry. So, if your child suffers from acute anxiety or phobia at the prospect of visiting the dentist, we are only too happy to assist.
Why Visit Dr George Olstein?
- Expert Knowledge and Experience: with over 30 years of experience, gained in both Australia and overseas, Dr Olstein knows everything there is to know about children’s dentistry. He has honed his techniques and specialities and is well versed in brand new technologies, just as much as more traditional methods.
- We Provide Comfort and Care: we know all too well how stressful a visit to the dentist can be, particularly for young children, not used to the sights and smells of a dental practice. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure that you’re relaxed and completely comfortable. And, if you’re not, we can provide sleep dentistry treatments.
- Tailored Treatment Plans: we pride ourselves on our tailored, individualised treatment plans. No two patients are ever the same, so no two treatment plans should be either. You can be confident that your children’s dentist treatment will be tailored just for you, based on our thorough examination.
- Warm and Caring: our team creates a warm and caring environment to reduce any stress and anxiety. All team members are friendly and approachable, and ready to answer any questions that you might have. All you have to do is ask.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
How To Book A Dental Appointment For Your Child
If you need paediatric dentistry services don’t worry, you are in good hands. Please don’t hesitate to call one of our attentive, friendly team members on 03 9510 1644. Alternatively, you can request an appointment via our convenient online form.