A missing tooth can wreak havoc on your smile. It can also pose a serious risk to your overall dental health. With over 30 years experience in dentistry, Dr Olstein knows how to replace your teeth in a way that addresses both aesthetics and functionality.
Treatments to Replace a Tooth
Not only will you leave Dr Olstein’s surgery with a sparkling smile, but you’ll also walk away with a much healthier mouth. Your remaining teeth won’t be put under unnecessary pressure due to your missing tooth. This is essential in:
- Preventing tooth drift of the remaining teeth
- Maintaining jawbone density
- Avoiding unsightly facial changes
Your tooth replacement plan will be created after we have carefully examined your overall dental, jaw and gum health. We will also test the functionality of your bite. After, we will then go about discussing treatment options that will work for you, your budget and your wishes. We can even give you a preview of how your teeth will look after treatment with our Digital Smile Design technology.
Here at Dr Olstein’s surgery, we believe that everyone deserves the best possible smile and a full set of fully functioning teeth. With Dr Olstein’s treatment plans you can regain any functionality that you may have lost, as well as that beaming smile you only see old photos.
Why Visit Dr George Olstein?
- Experience You Can Trust: When it comes to tooth replacement, you need someone you can trust. It’s a significant investment, and you want results you can count on. Dr Olstein has been finding ways for people to regain their teeth for over 30 years, you can be sure that he will get results and they will last.
- Welcoming Environment: For you to get the treatment you need and deserve you need to feel comfortable. We have worked hard to create an environment in our surgery that will make you feel at home as soon as you walk in the door.
- Personalised Treatment: There is no such thing as a generic treatment for a missing tooth. We will engage in a thorough examination of both your oral and overall health before we formulate our treatment options. You will be in control of the entire process, and we will never recommend expensive treatments that you don’t need.
- Let Go of Your Fears: Part of our personalised treatment plans involves understanding your fears and ensuring that we take these into account. Dr Olstein is experienced in sleep dentistry, meaning you can have your teeth replaced without feeling a thing. No anxiety, just a restful sleep and a mouth full of teeth when you wake up.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
How to Book an Appointment
If you’re missing one or more of your teeth, and feel it’s time to take things into your own hands, then contact us today on 03 9510 1644.
Our friendly team is waiting for your call, and is always happy to help. Alternatively, you’re welcome to complete our easy online booking request form.