Tooth decay is one of the most common dental infections and occurs as a result of bacteria. It’s generally caused by factors such as poor dental health or excessive consumption of sugary foods and drinks. Dr Olstein is an expert in repairing all types of decayed teeth. He offers superior dental cleaning and filling procedures, which restore your tooth’s natural health.
Treatments for Tooth Decay
The following symptoms are signs of tooth decay
- Sensitivity to hot, cold or sweet substances
- Pain when chewing
Dr Olstein has 30 years of dental experience examining decaying teeth and identifying a suitable procedure to fill the impacted areas.
Throughout this process we:
- Keep you informed during every step of your consultation
- Always work with you to present treatment plans within your budget so that you get the best value for money
- Stand by our mission to treat every patient as an individual.
Our friendly team is highly skilled and educated. We provide all the information and products you need for superior care and recovery after your visit.
Why Visit Dr George Olstein?
- Your local dental experts. Dr Olstein’s clinic is the leading dentist in Prahran. With over 30 years of experience with tooth decay, it’s easy to see why. We provide you with the best service and treatments at affordable prices.
- Highest quality decay treatments. We only use the finest materials to repair your decayed tooth. We aim to deliver you a healthier, cleaner finish every time.
- Cutting-edge technology. Our Prahran clinic is equipped with the latest tools, dental equipment and materials to ensure you receive the fastest and longest lasting results.
- Sleep dentistry available. If you feel anxious about visiting the dentist, we can offer sleep dentistry treatment. This will help ease your stress and make you feel safe and comfortable throughout your appointment.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.