For dental care in Toorak, you can’t go past Dr George Olstein and his expert team.
With over 30 years experience, Dr Olstein will be able to attend to your every need. He can restore your smile, and attend to minor dental issues.
To get the most fearful patients through the door, Dr Olstein uses sleep dentistry. He also provides comfort by:
- Making you feel cared for
- Forming a relationship with you
- Taking into account your personal, dental and medical history
- Drawing up personalised treatment plans
Services at Our Dental Surgery Near Toorak
There isn’t a problem Dr George Olstein hasn’t seen and treated. With a wealth of experience in all aspects of general dentistry, you get the best possible care with Dr Olstein. Our surgery provides:
- Children’s Dentistry: It’s vital that children develop healthy oral health routines early on to ensure they enjoy good dental health throughout their life. Dr Olstein is passionate about creating good relationships with dental care.
- Emergency Dentistry: No matter how careful you are, accidents happen. If you suffer a dental trauma or emergency, contact our team on (03) 9510 1644, and we’ll try and fit you in as soon as we can.
- Regular Check-Ups: By visiting us for regular check-ups we can prevent small problems from becoming complex and expensive issues.
- Scale and Clean: Our hygienist will ensure that your mouth is free from the harmful bacteria that is at the root of so many dental problems.
- Root Canal Treatment: Modern techniques and Dr Olstein legendary care mean that a root canal doesn’t have to be as frightening as it used to be. We will minimise the pain and ensure that the damage doesn’t spread any further.
- White Fillings: Our white fillings and completely unnoticeable and they will restore the structure of your teeth to prevent further decay and tooth loss.
We understand the importance of a smile and that’s why we focus on providing treatments that give people back their smile. If your smile doesn’t give you confidence, we’ve got the solution. We can provide:
- Crowns: Crowns restore the aesthetics and the functionality of cracked, misshapen or broken teeth.
- Cerec Crowns and Inlays: With this technology, you can receive a full crown or inlay treatment in just one appointment
- Digital Smile Design: We love this technology as it allows our patients to get a glimpse of how they will look after their cosmetic treatment has been completed.
- Dental Implants: If you’re tired of taking out your plate every time you have to eat or having to hide your teeth every time you smile a dental implant will give you a natural-looking tooth that functions exactly as a regular tooth does.
- Teeth Whitening: We all look back at photos of our youth and wish we still had those beautiful white teeth. Our teeth whitening procedure can restore the gleam and give you confidence in your smile.
- Veneers: Our durable porcelain veneers are perfect for anyone wanting to cover up stains, chips or breaks whilst still maintaining a completely natural look.
- All On 4: All on 4 implants give you a viable option for dentures without requiring individual implants for each crown.
Dental care is a necessity but sometimes fear gets in the way. Our sleep dentistry techniques allow even the most fearful patients to receive the dental care they need. An expert anesthesiologist will place you in a complete state of relaxation we call ‘dream sleep.’
You will be completely unaware of what is going on around you and receive hospital-grade care. You won’t have to confront your fear and there are no side-effects. Just look forward to the best sleep of life.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
How To Book Your Appointment
If you’d like to book an appointment at our Prahran dental surgery in Melbourne, or have questions about our prices, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on 03 9510 1644 or book an appointment online via our online booking form.