If you need expert dental care in Windsor, you need Dr George Olstein and his team. We can look after any general or cosmetic dental problem you have.
Dr Olstein has always been passionate about making a visit to the dentist a positive experience. So he has included sleep and pain-free dentistry in his practice.
Dr Olstein believes that the following are key to successful dental treatment:
- The establishment of a caring relationship between the dentist and the patient
- The utmost care from the minute you walk in the door.
- A treatment plan that caters to your specific needs
- The use of the latest in technology
- An understanding of your medical, dental and personal history.
Services at Our Dental Surgery Near Windsor
With 30 years of experience behind him, Dr Olstein is experienced in all types of dentistry. Dr Olstein provides the full range of general dental treatments including:
- Children’s Dentistry: Dr Olstein knows how to make children form a positive relationship with visiting the dentist. As a father and a grandfather, he is passionate about ensuring children get the best possible care. This means providing healthy oral hygiene habits.
- Emergency Dentistry: Teeth are precious and if you go through a dental emergency, we’ll do everything we can to provide with prompt and effective care. Just call our team on (03) 9510 1644, and we’ll fit you in as soon as we can.
- Regular Check-Ups: We always go for preventative dentistry rather than reactive dentistry. As such, we encourage regular check-ups. This allows us to take care of small problems before they worsen.
- Scale and Clean: This is a vital part of oral health. Our hygienist will ensure that your mouth is free of harmful bacteria.
- Root Canal Treatment: Don’t fear a root canal. With our focus on modern techniques, we make this procedure as pain-free as possible. It’s the easiest way to get your mouth back to full health.
- White Fillings: We never use mercury fillings. Instead, we provide a quick, relatively pain-free and aesthetically pleasing white filling service that will prevent decay from turning into tooth loss.
At Dr George Olstein’s surgery, aesthetic treatments are about much more than looks. We truly believe that a full set of gleaming white teeth is the key to inner and outer confidence and happiness. Using modern technologies, we can turn back the clock or fix problems with your smile. We can provide:
- Crowns: We can fix cracked, weak or misshaped teeth and with functional and natural looking crowns.
- Cerec Crowns and Inlays: You can have a crown or an inlay fitted in just one appointment, thanks to Cerec technology.
- Digital Smile Design: With this revolutionary technology, you can see exactly how your smile will look after you have undergone our tailored cosmetic plan.
- Dental Implants: A missing tooth can be much more than an eyesore, it can also cause problems throughout the rest of your mouth. Our comprehensive implant procedure will give you a completely natural looking tooth and protect against further tooth loss.
- Teeth Whitening: Discolouration is a natural process of ageing, that doesn’t mean you have to lose the glint in your smile. We’ll restore your smile using our proven teeth whitening techniques.
Veneers: Veneers can cover stains, chips and breaks and give you a completely natural looking set of white teeth. Our porcelain veneers are strong, durable and stain resistant meaning they will give you years of perfect photos to look back on.
- All On 4: All on 4 implants are the perfect alternative to dentures for those who have lost or about to lose a number of teeth.
We understand how horrible a fear of the dentist can be. We have placed a real focus on helping people to get the treatment they need or the cosmetic procedure they want despite their fears. Our sleep dentistry techniques are perfect for those with a severe phobia of the dentist. You will receive hospital-level care and have an expert anesthesiologist right by your side the entire time.
There are no side effects and you won’t have to deal with that crippling fear that grips you every time you have to go to a dental appointment.
Don’t let a fear of the dentist hold you back from receiving the treatment you need, or the cosmetic dentistry you want.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
How To Book Your Appointment
If you’d like to book an appointment at our Prahran dental surgery in Melbourne, or have questions about our prices, please don’t hesitate to either call our friendly, expert team on 03 9510 1644 or book an appointment online via our online booking form.